Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £26,000 - £33,000 per annum + study support (CIMA/ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An Assistant Management Accountant role has recently become available within the Finance department of a Global Entertainment firm based in North West London. Reporting to the Finance Manager; this role would suit a proactive, diligent individual who has c.2 years finance experience preparing monthly journals, assisting with month end processes along with FP&A exposure.
The Assistant Management Accountant will do the following;
- Financial reporting
- Assisting with monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Budgets / re-forecasts
- FP&A assistance with monthly rolling forecast
- Assist with statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Assistant Management Accountant?
- Finance graduate (or equivalent)
- ACCA / CIMAstudier
- 2+ years finance experience (AP/AR/General ledger)
- Strong MS excel skills
- An interest in the media / TV broadcast industry
Working for a renowned Global entertainment organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.