Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 leisure-and-sport UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A specialist national leisure and sport organisation, based in Barnoldswick, are looking to recruit an experienced assistant accountant to join a growing team.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant position will include:
- Supporting the Finance Manager in delivering accurate financial forecasts for each of the departments within the group.
- To forecast monthly and full year operating expenditure in a timely manner explaining variations vs budget and forecast.
- To provide monthly reporting packs to budget holders indicating historical and projected variances against the latest forecast and also against original budget.
- Proactively work with budget holders at all management levels to accurately identify any risks and opportunities to current forecasts.
- To assist with the development and implementation of systems and models to allow better tracking of costs and easier financial reporting
- To help improve the understanding and forecasting of cash-flow outflows of the business through systems modelling to ensure the business is managing its liquidity as effectively as possible.
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced assistant accountant who is proven at working in a similar role. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org