Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 28 July 2018 2018-07-282018-09-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is based in Milton Keynes, looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a fast paced environment on a 9 month FTC , paying up to £33,000. The role will go permanent after a successful completion of the 9 month FTC.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be expected to:
- Produce Management Accounts to include P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow for responsible companies.
- Variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining financial accounting systems.
- Assisting in the annual Budget process, to include P&L; Balance sheet & CashFlow.
- Analysing spend including VAT where applicable and processing required journals.
- Inter company recharge invoices / Ensuring all inter company balances reconcile monthly
- Process sales invoices for required companies.
- Covering cashier and purchase ledger when required
The ideal candidate will be studying towards an accountancy qualification and will have ambitions to progress and succeed in their career.
We are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant who has a'cando' attitude, friendly nature and those who are hard working. It does not matter if you have not covered every aspect of the job spec as there will be training and development for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking for their 'next step up' in their career.
More information will follow post application.