PQ Accountant Revenue and Accountant
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Ryan Day
Date posted 31 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is a foreward thinking, dynamic and growing business based in East Lancashire. They are currently seeking X 2 PQ Accountants who are able to work in a fast paced environment. Working in an open planned office with potential opportunities for development. The 2 roles are to focus on COST and REVENUE accounts.
Assistant Accountant - COSTS - Job role and competencies:
- Experience of producing highly predictable and accurately phased financial forecasts and budgets
- Ability to build relationships and achieve buy-in from budget holders at different levels within the organisation
- Ability to promote understanding of financial concepts to non-Finance managers
- Experience of fast-paced and constantly changing commercial environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Constant sense-checking and ability to challenge the norm
- Strong numerical, analytical and desktop skills (Advanced Excel)
- Ideally studying toward an accounting qualification
Assistant Accountant - REVENUE - Job role and competencies:
- Summarise and manipulate data to present it in such a way to best tell a story
- Ability to sometimes look beyond the headline numbers and gain an understanding of the data driving these.
- Ability to identify key underlying trends to help establish the most likely scenario.
- Statistical Analysis Skills
Education, training, skills and experience required
Strong numerical skills
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role or commercial environment
- Detailed understanding of forecasting processes
- Confidence in use of an accounting system
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong business cost understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong reporting skills
Please contact me at email@example.com at the earliest opportunity to be considered for this position at the earliest opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.