Junior Finance Business Partner
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 09 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is looking for a Junior Finance Business Partner to join their busy and fast paced finance team - based near Daventry , Northamptonshire - paying between £25,000 - 30,000.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious and hard working part qualified candidate to join a global business based near Daventry, Northamptonshire for the role as Junior Finance Business Partner.
Initially the contract will be 6 months temporary , leading on to a permanent contract after 6 months.
Attitude, drive and ambition is more important to my client then actual experience as this is a role which will come with full training and development.
A brief over view of duties for the Junior Finance Business Partner include:
- Month end duties , reporting and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost analysis
- Financial planning and controls
- Process improvement project work
- KPI reporting
- Produce commentary and presentations, including for clients and the senior management team.
- Ad hoc project work
We are looking for those with knowledge and experience of the above duties.
We are ideally looking for someone who is:
- Part Qualified / Related degree
- Confident communicator
- A candidate who is comfortable to challenge when appropriate
- A candidate who is ambitious, driven and wants to bring numbers to life
A full job description will be provided for those post application. Candidates on a short notice period may hold an advantage.