Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 12 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Assistant Management Accountant, Harrogate, salary upto £30,000 + study support and competitive benefits.
A leading service provider with ambitious and exciting growth plans based in Harrogate are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant result of an internal promotion.
Working in a highly skilled finance team you will be required to provide clear and accurate performance data and analysis to make informed business decisions:
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality financial analysis to the management team
- Provide accurate financial planning including forecasts and budgets
- Assist in the production of yearly financial accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining and updating control accounts including calculation of monthly accruals and prepayments.
The successful candidate will ideally have worked in a similar commercial finance role, Be AAT qualified or studying towards a professional accountancy qualification ACCA/CIMA. You will be a confident communicator and have strong IT skills.
You will be rewarded with a salary of upto £30,000 + full study support and excellent benefits.