Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum + study support
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Commercial Finance Analyst, upto £30,000 plus study support and excellent benefits, Leeds
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the UK subsidiary of a global group based on the outskirts of Leeds city centre. Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager, this role is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified candidate to build on experience and progress within a varied role.
In the role of Commercial Finance Analyst duties will include:
- The accurate and timely production of daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for a specific business unit
- Robust and highly accurate financial planning including forecasts, budgets, strategic planning and scenario planning
- Proactively seek cost improvements and efficiencies and presenting ideas to Senior Management
- Preparation and distribution of daily and weekly KPI reporting
The successful will ideally have worked in a similar role, be able to communicate effectively across the business and be a true business partner. You will be studying towards a professional qualification ACCA / CIMA and want to progress your career.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, full study support and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday and the opportunity to work for a highly successful business.