Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Location West London
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently working with a leading gaming and gambling business based in West London that is looking for an Accountant to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:-
- Assisting in the preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with month end close including raising accruals, prepayments, deferred / accrued income.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Cost line analysis.
- Issuing invoices, following up with clients on late payments and updating accounts receivable.
- Updating accounts payable and performing reconciliations.
- Supporting the cost coding process ensuring correct allocation/coding of transactions and the reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Supporting the preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
Anyone looking to apply for this Accountant position must not only have the key skills above but be able to confidently work with a wider finance department and team. To be successful with this application, you must be immediately available or on a one week notice and willing to commute to West London.
Apply today or call me to find out more.