Salary £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 25 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An leading Technology business based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their established team in a role full of development & progression.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant position will include:
- Assisting in production of monthly financial statements from beginning to end
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Accruals & prepayments.
- Journal processing.
- Updating and posting of cashbooks.
- Updating and posting of company credit cards.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Intercompany transactions and recharges.
- Completing Monthly returns to HMRC (VAT, National Stats, Intrastat, EC Sales).
- Fixed Asset Accounting (Additions, Disposals, Profit and Loss on Disposal Reconciliations).
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc finance tasks
- The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced part qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) Assistant
- Accountant, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org