Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 15 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant has just become available at a reputable business within the transport services industry based in Central London. Reporting in to the Head of Finance this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression.
About the Management Accountant role:
The key responsibilities for the Management Accountant are:
- Preparing re-financing, submission of invoices and payment proof of fleet
- Preparation of vehicle settlements, working closely with Fleet
- Updating forecasts with data sourced from respective finance houses;
- Monthly production of fleet cost reports and analysis of KPIS, liaising with the Operations teams to understand budget variances
- Responsible for fleet forecasting with Finance Managers and Operations teams
- Production and analysis of regular reporting, including in-month flash reporting on performance;
- Responsible for balance sheet and month end reconciliation reports
- Understanding and review of all staff costs for relevant areas of responsibility
- Support the Commercial Finance team on ad-hoc projects, insight and analysis as required
The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification such as CIMA or ACCA and must have experience of supporting fleet, understanding key triggers to maximise financial performance.
This reputable business is well recognised in the transportation industry and appreciates well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.