Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Wood
Date posted 15 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently recruitng for a Assistant Management Accountant for national organisation based in Loughborough.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will include;
- Accurate and timely accounting of all transactions
- Assist in the production of high quality management and financial information
- Accruals and prepayments process, including monthly analysis
- Reconciliation of allocated general ledger accounts, ensuring that any differences are understood and promptly corrected.
- Working with all finance functions to ensure any anomalies, risks or opportunities are appropriately communicated and ultimately reflected in the accounts.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure accruals are reasonable
- Contributing to the budget and forecast processes to agreed time lines
- Assisting in the statutory audit and accounts preparation process
- Providing ad hoc support to the Finance Team as required
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly reports, including commentary and analysis
- Preferred skills and experience include;
The successful candidate will be:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), active studier
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong systems skills, including Excel
- Self motivated, ability to deal with multiple tasks
- Ability to add commercial value in a fast paced environmen