Salary £22,000 - £27,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 08 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting finance analyst role in south Manchester has arisen at a market-leading national business to work within their dynamic finance team. Working closely with the management accountant, this role is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified candidate to build on experience and progress within a varied role.
As a finance analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts & variance investigation to track and analyse business performance
- Budget and forecasting
- Prepare Monthly KPI & Financial Reports
- Production of monthly management accounts & variance investigation
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders & supporting their ad-hoc requests
- Identify key risks and opportunities
- Developing and implementing financial processes and systems
- Ad-hoc project work
- Deputising for line manager
As a finance analyst, you will have/be:
- Actively studying CIMA or ACCA.
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels and influence those not under direct control in order to meet objectives.
- Experience of management reporting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated, have a pro-active approach with the ability to critically assess and challenge in complex areas
- Good technical knowledge of accounting principles
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an international industry-leading organisation and develop skills within a dynamic finance team. With excellent benefits (including study support) and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for a motivated and ambitious part-qualified candidate. The company is committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards with progression opportunities available.