Accounts Assistant / Treasury Assistant
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum + pension
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 24 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An expanding business based in Liverpool City Centre, who are going through an exciting period of change, are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant / Treasury Assistant to join its busy team. This is a perfect role for someone who is studying towards their AAT OR is AAT Qualified and is looking for a busy role which will have future career progression. It is advantageous if you have used the Oracle system previously, however this is not essential.
As an Accounts Assistant / Treasury Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Uploading bank statement data to Oracle.
• Preparation of ad-hoc international and domestic electronic payments and processing of bank transfers onto the Oracle system.
• Posting banking transactions onto the Oracle system including daily manual BACS & Cheque transactions.
• Preparation of weekly bank reconciliation statements.
• Responsible for banking period end procedures, including posting of journals to Oracle and production of periodic balance sheet reconciliations.
• Preparation of daily cashflow reports and assisting the Head of Financial Accounting in the production of periodic cashflow forecasting.
• Responsible for general banking duties, including maintenance of banking mandates and ensuring all banking queries are resolved in a timely & efficient manner.
• Support the Finance Manager in maintaining relationships with banking contacts
• Raising ad-hoc cheque payments as required by the business.
• Daily generation of invoices within Oracle Accounts Receivable to reflect amounts due from the customer, ensuring these are accurately coded within Oracle GL.
• Raising ad-hoc manual invoices and credit notes.
• Processing of customer receipts onto Oracle.
• Liaising with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices
• Maintenance of Oracle Accounts Receivable including the management of outstanding invoices.
• Responsible for period end close-down procedures and reconciliations for Oracle Accounts Receivable
• Production of debtors ageing analysis on a weekly or periodic basis.
• Perform formal reconciliations of intercompany accounts within the Group, including posting of intercompany interest charges.
• Supporting the Central Processing team in managing the site petty cash requirements including verifying the cash reconciliations, posting journals and period end ledger reconciliations.
• Ensuring accurate and prompt filing of all documentation.
• Providing holiday and sickness cover for the Purchase Ledger Executives and Central Processing
• Any other financial duties required from time to time by the Finance Management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced person to join a company who are going through an exciting period of change.
If you feel like you match the above criteria then please don't hesitate to get in touch email@example.com