Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an ambitious part qualified (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) accountant to join their growing finance team in a Commercial Analyst role.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focuses experience.
All of Scientific Games’ divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be responsible for analysing various revenue streams and providing insightful information to the business to enable informed and impactive decisions.
Commercial Analyst key responsibilities:
- Completion of revenue analysis and reconciliation, in accordance with agreed procedures and contract terms, utilising business intelligence data for customer activity
- Provide insight into revenue performance on a customer and product basis, enabling the business to make informed decisions
- Liaison with key stakeholders on the revenue performance results and provide commercial impact of performance
- Revenue contract review, analysis and support on the accounting implications of contracts
- Deliver revenue reporting and underlying assumptions for the annual budget and monthly rolling forecast
- Support in the creation and maintenance of KPIs for Finance and the business
- Other duties that may be required from time to time
Commercial Analyst key requirements:
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA, active studier
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial outlook
- Ability to liaise and influence key non-finance stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant to join this growing business in a highly commercial role. There is a defined career path for the right individual and the opportunity to be mentored whilst studying for your qualification.
To apply please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)1612 407 474 for further information.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.