Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity of Property Accountant has just become available at a well recognised real estate company based in central London. Reporting in to a Financial Controller this role offers an excellent opportunity for someone with experience of working within the property field.
About the Property Accountant role:
The Property Accountant is the link between the finance function and the wider build teams providing commercial support.
- Generate client statements and VAT reports
- Balance all ledgers to the general ledger, complete accounts reconciliations when required
- Reconcile client bank accounts
- Produce reports for clients
- Attend service charge meetings to discuss spend against budget and purchase orders
- Raise demands for rent and service charge
- Review and improve processes
With experience of working in the real estate industry in a similar role you will be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This property and housing business are well recognised in their field and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are able to work on their own or as part of a team.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.