Service Charge Accountant
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Service Charge Accountant A rarely available Service Charge Accountant role has just become available at a leading property management company based out of central Birmingham. Reporting directly into the mobilisation manager, you will play a vital role by supporting and working with a dedicated team to deal with the day to day financial aspect associated with the management of the implemented blocks of flats and commercial properties. You will be responsible for the Implementation of new instructions onto the property management software.
Key Responsibilities for the Service Charge Accountant;
- Liaising and Meeting with clients, lessees, professional advisors and colleagues in or out the office as necessary.
- Liaising with external auditors, answering queries, reviewing the accounts with property managers and Directors if applicable.
- Prepare service charge accounts through excellent attention to detail, prepare accounts for a variety of managing agents and individual residential management companies within specified deadlines
- Preparing and closing Service Charge Year end Accounts.
You will have previous experience of working within a Service Charge department and undertaking the principal duties.
Being passionate and enthusiastic about customer service to exceed customers’ expectations is key you will also;
- Good team player with flexible attitude towards work priorities and demands
- Excellent IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
Apply today or call 0121 260 2584 to hear more about this exciting role.