Salary £23,000 - £27,000 per annum + study support
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 19 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Financial Accounts Assistant position has recently become available within the Finance Department of a UK Leading Film / Entertainment firm based in Central London, short walk from Tottenham Court Road. Reporting to the Financial Accountant; this role will assist with month end reports, performance analysis, cash processing along with supporting non-finance stakeholders.
The Financial Accounts Assistant will do the following;
- Cash float handling and banking on a weekly basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolving any queries / discrepancies
- Assist with month end / year end accounts
- Transaction processing
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Financial Accounts Assistant?
- Graduate calibre, 2:1 and above (or equivalent)
- Actively studying towards AAT / CIMA or ACCA
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar accounting role
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Strong MS Excel skills
Working for a renowned entertainment organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Financial Accounts assistant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.