Salary £20,000 - £30,000 per annum + addtional benefits
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 01 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading UK retail business based in Wigan are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team.
As a Assistant Accountant, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Working with given business units to build strong working relationships and act as the main finance point of contact
- Producing a full set of management accounts
- Ensuring all month and period end reporting activities are completed successfully
- Highlighting any discrepancies within the Profit and Loss Accounts
- Manage all reporting of costs and cash flow
- Completing the budgeting for each project, including all reporting on budgets
This business are looking for a part qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). Ideally you will also come from a similar business, and have experience of working on the accounts preparation within projects. Good business partnering skills are essential, alongside reporting and month end work.
About the company:
This business are a leading retail business, who are going through an exciting growth period. This role forms part of an exciting project, and whilst initially it is a contract, there is potential for it to become extended.
If you are interested in this exciting Assistant Accountant opportunity in Manchester please contact me or click to apply.