Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + Study Support
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 23 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting assistant accountant role in Tameside has arisen at an international manufacturing company, to play a key role within their growing finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and ambitious candidate to work at a leading company with an excellent reputation.
As an assistant accountant, you will:
- Assist the Group financial reporting and treasury processes
- Production of the monthly management accounts for the consolidated Group
- Production of the monthly cost centre reports for the Group
- Produce monthly management information for managers around the business
- Assist in the production of interim and year end statutory accounts for the Group and Head Office companies
- Assist in the production of the yearly budget for the Group
As an assistant accountant, you will have/be:
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Proficient Excel skills (lookups, pivot, conditional formatting, advanced formulas) and willingness to develop
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and diligent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and apply new things
- Previous experience using SAP would be desirable.
This position offers the chance to gain valuable experience and develop skills in a varied, challenging role. With excellent training, benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for an enthusiastic candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career. The company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.