Assistant Investment Accountant
Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + free parking, study support
Consultant Natalie Bartrum
Date posted 22 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A top accountancy practice in Leatherhead are looking for an Assistant Investment Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Bookkeeping client accounts, managing the data capture process for investment manager and bank statements, through a variety of methods from manual posting to automated data interfaces.
- Responsibility for data integrity, performing the first reconciliation of bank records vs our systems.
- Working closely with our investment accountants, to sign off on client records on a daily or monthly basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of wealth reports, performance reports and management accounts, depending upon the client.
- General administration on behalf of clients, including cash flow analysis and raising payments.
- Day to day filing and archiving.
- Oversight of junior bookkeepers, responsible for investment statement collation.
- Development of processes and procedures to accommodate business changes.
It is essential that you have a bookkeeping background and have already worked for an Accountancy practice; if this exciting role sounds right for you then follow the application process here or alternatively contact me on 01483 510 400 or email@example.com