Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £26000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Omar Kobbacy
Date posted 24 February 2017
A nationally renowned organisation are recruiting for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join their flourishing team on a permanent basis. This role is based in their regional office just outside of central Manchester.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Engage and support the Management Accounting team, management team and other key stakeholders in regard to their forecasting
- Assist the Management Accounting team to assess the requirements for, prepare and provide insightful and commercially focused financial analysis
- Provide relevant support to the Financial Accounting and Treasury team in relation to the year end and statutory accounts
- Support the business unit to make informed and commercially considered strategic and tactical decisions by providing critical evaluation and analysis.
- Seek to continually improve business process, quality and behaviour in relation to financial awareness
- Build knowledge and expertise by working collaboratively with other team members and through professional study to achieve a recognised professional accounting qualification
- Have sound commercial acumen
- Management Accounts experience
- Good excel skills
- Ability to communicate and influence non finance stakeholders
- Be studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a leading business, that will provide you with a well rounded, commercially focused role with flexible working hours.
Please click to apply.