Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £24000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Omar Kobbacy
Date posted 14 February 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen, due to internal promotion, for an assistant management accountant to join an industry leading organisation in Manchester on a permanent basis.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments and assisting in the preparation of month end reports
- Assist in the calculation of monthly and yearly tax returns
- Assist with year end internal and external audit
- Assist with revenue analysis and reconciliation
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Ad hoc commercial analysis as required by Management Accountant
- Previous experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role (or equivalent)
- Ideally studying towards a professional Accountancy qualification – CIMA/ ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good level of competency on Excel
- Great communication skills – oral and written
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing company at an exciting time, where there will be future opportunities for progression and development on offer.
Please click below to apply for this opportunity.