Salary £20000 - £25000 per annum
Location St. Albans
Consultant Natasha Stoddart
Date posted 14 February 2017
A great opportunity for hardworking and self motivated individual to join a manufacturing company, based in St. Albans. This is a Bookkeeper role which would suit a candidate with bookkeeping experience, looking for a new challenge in a small friendly team.
Key Responsibilities for the Bookkeeper role:
- Posting of receipts and payments
- Responsible for the bank reconciliations
- Processing payments and ensuring the accuracy of the purchase ledger
- Responsible for the month end close of sales and cash book
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of the Month End Management Accounts
- To provide regular reports to the Financial Manager as required
- Establishing good relations with sites
- Other ad hoc responsibilities relating as required
You will have proven experience as a Bookkeeper, with good working knowledge of Excel. A strong team player, who is studying or has already completed AAT. Experience of using SAGE would also be advantageous.
If this is the role for you then please apply now or send your CV to Natasha.email@example.com