Assistant Management Accountant
Consultant Rhys Davies
Date posted 27 January 2017
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a large Engineering Group in Redditch with the opportunity for long-term progression and development with study support. The company is an internationally recognised, market leading Engineering brand who are renowned for their training and support for the development. The role has recently arisen following the incumbent's move internally into a more senior role.
The Responsibilities of this Assistant Management Accountant role will include:
- Assisting with the production of the management accounts reporting pack
- Monitor and analyse business performance providing valuable insight and reporting to senior management
- Regularly liaise with and report on an ad hoc basis to internal stakeholders and senior management
- Participating in the Budgeting and Forecasting process and processing Accruals and Prepayments
- Other duties include bank reconciliations and cost allocations
The successful candidate will be / have:
- AAT Qualified, studying for CIMA / ACCA or Qualified by Experience
- Prior experience within Management Accounting is essential
- Strong knowledge of Excel and use of ERP systems
- Self-motivated and driven
Please apply below or to find out more about this Assistant Management Accountant (Redditch) position, please contact Rhys Davies on Rhys.Davies@robertwalters.com or call +44 121 260 2567 quoting the reference number for the role.