Salary £25000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 29 November 2016
An industry leading construction business is looking to add an Assistant Accountant to there finance team based in Manchester. The business has enjoyed continued growth and success over the last couple of years and provide a platform for candidates to progress and develop personally.
As an Assistant Accountant, your duties will include:
- Ensure timely and accurate production of monthly management account packs
- Cash Forecasting
- Re-forecasting P&L
- Budget Preparations
- To monitor capital project spend and ageing of fixed assets
- To consolidate and submit regulatory and VAT reports
To be successful in this role as Assistant Accountant, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Excel skills (including pivot tables, look ups and ideally Macros)
- CIMA / ACCA PQ (or overseas equivalent)
- Excellent Experience in management accounts
- ORACLE is highly beneficial
- Experience in a shared service environment is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for the dynamic career minded individual to broaden their experience and progress within the company structure.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.