Salary £18000 - £21000 per annum + + study support
Location Alderley Edge
Consultant Frankie Cripsey
Date posted 28 November 2016
An exciting opportunity as a Graduate Accountant has become available with a Leading Professional Services Company in Alderley Edge. This role offers the perfect training platform to become a qualified accountant (3 year training programme).
About the Graduate Accountant role:
In this position as Graduate Accountant your primary purpose of the role is to provide accounting, tax and administrative services to single person companies ensuring that all statutory deadlines are met.
Key responsibilities as a Graduate Accountant:
- To understand and communicate the company's policies in relation to invoices and payments
- To understand and communicate HMRC deadlines in relation to VAT/PAYE & Corporation Tax
- Ongoing daily communication with clients dealing with their queries via telephone and emails
- Gradual involvement with clients VAT and PAYE
- Able to reconcile on request and full understand weekly management accounts
You will be a graduate with experience working in a fast paced customer service environment.
You will be required to have:
- A degree in Accountancy and Finance (2:2 and above, or overseas equivalent)
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Be able to work well in a team and also on your own initiative
- Be highly self motivated and a confident communicator
This reputable growing company in Alderley Edge, are dedicated to employee development and feedback making this a fantastic opportunity to join a company devoted to becoming the leading provider within their sector.
Apply below or to find out more about the Graduate Accountant job contact Frankie Cripsey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161214 7444.