Salary £23000 - £27000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 25 November 2016
A Market leading company with an excellent reputation located in Leeds are looking to expand its finance team and recruit a Finance Associate due to organic growth and year on year success within the business.
As a Finance Associate your responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly Management accounts
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assist budget holders in understanding their management accounts in order to allow them to make informed decisions
- Maintain quality of financial data
- Manage project plans
- Adhoc analysis and reporting
You will have:
- Month end exposure
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
- Analytical experience
- Experience within a commercial finance environment
- Studying towards CIMA or ACCA
- Sound working knowledge of Excel (pivots/lookups)
- SAP is beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual to gain experience with a forward thinking successful business and progress within the company structure.
If you are interested in this exciting Finance Associate opportunity please contact me or click to apply.