Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location West End
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 22 November 2016
A well known media business in Central London are looking to recruit a Royalty Accountant. Great opportunity for someone to take sole ownership of the start to finish royalties process. Excellent benefits included.
The aim of the job is to manage the operation of the royalty accounting function to third parties, including providing information to senior management & the business.
Key Duties of the Royalty Accountant:
- Manage the production & filing of royalty statements, on a monthly or quarterly basis
- To investigate and solve royalty queries
- To ensure that systems and processes are in place to accurately record royalty costs, royalties payable & VAT where relevant
- Improve processes where needs be
- Be able to record produce manual calculations as well as manage automated processing
- Liaise with the rights & contracts team to ensure that records are up to date before processing royalties
- Liaise with purchase & sales ledger to ensure royalties are paid on a timely basis
- Ensure financial and procurement rules are adhered to
- Maintain up to date records of all royalty parties to whom they account
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Financial & royalties business partnering including director & stakeholder reporting/ management
It is imperative the Royalty Accountant has royalties experience within media as well as using a royalties system & strong with excel. You will ideally have experience of being the financial lead/ super user of an electronic royalties management system, with strong organisation skills, knowledge of royalty agreements & copyright important too.
If you're interested in applying or knowing more please email firstname.lastname@example.org