Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 22 November 2016
This large business based in Warrington are looking for a Senior Part-Qualified Project Accountant to join a business in a commercially focused role.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your core duties will include:
- Finance business partner to specified business unit(s) to provide timely, insightful and accurate commercial analysis and support.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for specified business unit, having the responsibility of ensuring all reported costs are in line with budget and all variances are accurately accounted
- Preparation of detailed monthly financial analysis including a commentary for operational managers
- Support operational managers to ensure accurate reporting of costs & variances to budget
- WIP reporting on multiple projects ensuring accurate billing
- Proactively challenge existing processes to ensure best practice
- Assist in the production of budgets
- Assist in the production of monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Undertake analysis to help identify opportunities for growth and development
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Part-Qualified (CIMA/ ACCA/ or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner or Project Accountant
- Ambitious and energetic accountant who is eager to progress
- Advanced Excel with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
With ample opportunity for progression and development, this is an excellent opportunity for any candidate who is looking for the chance to join a business in an end to end commercially focused Management Accountant role with exposure to Operational reporting and Business partnering.
If you are interested in this exciting Project Accountant opportunity please contact me or click to apply.