Consultant Dan Brown
Date posted 11 November 2016
We have a new Financial Accountant role with a leading Property business based in Central London. They are also part of a wider FTSE listed group so an excellent opportunity to join a well established brand and company.
About the Financial Accountant role:
The position sits within a tightly managed finance department and reports directly into the Financial Controller. This assistance with the Controller gives anyone in the role an excellent opportunity to learn, develop and progress within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain the financial records of the management company in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled each month
- Produce on a monthly basis accurate reconciliations of departmental spend such as IT or Marketing spend
- Produce on a monthly basis accurate tracking of travel expenditure monitoring spend by department including analysis to budget
- Participate in the year end audit process and be in a position to answer queries and substantiate balances to the external auditors
- Produce VAT returns for review by the Corporate Finance Manager in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining the daily cashflow for the Management and Development Company and ensuring that payments are made and received within deadlines
- Improve the quality and clarity of management information by making recommendations for changes to meet altering circumstances
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and reforecasting processes
No direct Property industry experience is essential however it would be desirable. They are looking for someone to have between 2 and 3 years experience with commerce finance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career then this Financial Accountant position is hopefully the right role for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8151.