Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 11 November 2016
This rapidly expanding business in Warrington are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Key point of contact for all finance related queries, liaising with key non finance stakeholders
- Responsible for the production and distribution of monthly management accounts of allocated business unit
- Responsible for year-end reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly journal entries
- Development and improvement of appropriate financial processes
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness of processed cash files and salary journals
- Maintenance of full monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly analysis schedules analysing actual vs. budget variances
- Preparation of the monthly cash flows reports sent to Treasury
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
- Preparation of year-end audit schedules
- Part qualified management accountant
- Experience within an engineering sector
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Operational understanding of ERP systems
- High intermediate or advanced excel would be an advantage
With a generous benefits package including private medical, dental and optical care; a generous pension scheme and flexible working hours this is an excellent opportunity for any Management Accountant looking to take their career to the next level in a truly international business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.