Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 10 November 2016
Due to a recent acquisition, this large Construction business based in Urmston are looking for a Part-Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join their small but growing team.
- Produce monthly financial statements from start to finish within deadlines
- Produce P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow reports
- Monthly returns to HMRC
- Daily cash allocations and reconciliations for invoice discounting
- Project accounting (including allocation of all internal costs to various projects)
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Assist with year-end audit queries
- Supporting any other areas within the accounts department when needed
- Previous experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role
- Ideally CIMA/ ACCA Part-qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within an Engineering or Construction sector
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Operational understanding of Sage systems
- High intermediate or advanced spreadsheet use preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for any Assistant Management Accountant who is looking to join a growing business with excellent opportunities going into the new year. With new acquisitions in the pipeline this role would suit anyone looking to join a growing and changing environment where they can develop their Management Accounting skills.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.