Assistant Management Accountant
Consultant Laura Jackson
Date posted 02 November 2016
A new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant at a leading Retail company based around Willesden area. They offer an excellent salary along with outstanding career progression.
You will be a key member of the finance team involved within a number of areas within the department. The candidate would ideally have one years experience in a similar Assistant Management Accountant role and will be studying towards their CIMA or ACCA qualification or equivalent. Please note the company is based within the Willesden area not far from Dollis Hill Underground Station.
Assistant Management Accountant tasks to include:
- VAT/EC sales/Intrastat- preparation and submission
- Supplier Rebate - Maintenance and reconciliation
- Revenue and margin reporting on a monthly basis
- Assisting with Management accounts
- Prepayments and accruals
- Preparation of P&L schedules
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Must be Studying CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Mircrosoft OneNote (preferable)
- Hybris (Not Necessary)
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch ASAP or click apply.