Salary £25000 - £32000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 26 October 2016
A leading business based in Watford with an excellent brand presence within the Retail/Leisure space is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. This business offers excellent opportunities for growth and progression within a supportive and vibrant surrounding. This role will play an integral part within the International Accounting Head office.
This role will offer the successful candidate exposure to both the P&L and Balance Sheet and combines Accounting, Analysis and presenting results.
Main responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant will be:
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and P&L journals and consolidating entries
- Provide analysis and reporting on the consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet, identifying trends and movements
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Producing reports and ensure financial information is available to relevant business groups
- Provide commentaries and explanations on financials
- Support the review and analysis of the consolidated financial statements
- Hold a Finance and Accounting related degree
- Be studying towards an Accountancy qualification such as ACCA or CIMA
- Have strong systems and Excel experience
If you are interested in this Assistant Accountant role please apply or email me at Emily.email@example.com