Salary £24000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Laura Jackson
Date posted 20 October 2016
A new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant at a leading property company based in Twickenham They offer excellent benefits along with outstanding career progression.
Management accounting tasks:
- Cash ledger maintenance and bank reconciliations
- Petty cash maintenance and reconciliations
- Review and processing of staff expense claims
- Reconciliation of deposits received against sold properties
- Coding of business expenditure invoices
- Management of intercompany balances
- Production of invoices and credit control
- Fixed asset register maintenance and depreciation journals
- Maintenance of overhead accruals and prepayments
- Supporting the management accountants to produce monthly management reports and board reports
Non-financial/ad hoc tasks:
- Weekly update of construction programme report
- Assistance with printing and binding reports
- Obtaining monthly utility meter readings to support payment process
- Updating management information system with monthly headcount
- Dealing with accounts queries from other departments
- Processing of work-in-progress cost transfer journals
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the Assistant Accountant role for you.
Apply for this Assistant Accountant role today or call me to find out more.