Salary £20000 - £25000 per annum
Consultant Kevin Tse
Date posted 14 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Property Services company in Central Birmingham to appoint an Assistant Accountant, responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and all aspects of Month End Accounting.
The role of the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Ensure all AP invoices are accurately posted on the real estate and property system
- Complete supplier account reconciliations to recover any monies due to clients
- Generate payment runs and process BACS/ Credit Transfers
- Cash Allocations, matching receipts in bank to outstanding charges
- Daily reconciliation of common payments and receipt accounts
- Handle Queries from internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant position, you will already have experience working in an accounts environment, having completed studies for AAT or be actively working towards studying CIMA / ACCA (or any other CCAB).
You will have understanding of AP & AR processes, knowledge of invoice requirements e.g. VAT, knowledge of banking systems and ideally advanced excel skills to deal with high volumes of data.
This role is suited to someone who is ambitious, hard working and a team player, with the ability to work independently, excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills, attention to detail and strong IT literacy.
If you are interested in securing an interview for this role or know someone of interest, please contact me on 0121 281 5000 or email me on email@example.com