Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Robert Gibbons
Date posted 12 October 2016
A leading engineering & manufacturing business in Northamptonshire is currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing finance team. The business partners with some well known household names and has experienced exceptional growth over the past 2 years. The Assistant Management Accountant is an essential role in the finance team and will be heavily focused on analysis of performance.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
- Assisting with Group Reporting function and monthly management accounts
- Working closely with business partners and being a key point of contact to Site & Operations managers during month and year end reporting periods.
- Support budget & forecast preparation
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and efficiency measures
- Support monthly management account processes including variance analysis
You will be part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) and ideally a 2:1 graduate or equivalent. Experience of working with a large organisation (manufacturing/engineering) will be beneficial as well as experience of consolidations and board level reporting.
For more information please contact Rob on firstname.lastname@example.org