Assistant Accountant - Financial Reporting
Salary £23000 - £27000 per annum + study
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Assistant Accountant - Financial Reporting role has recently become available at a renowned top 10 accountancy practice based at their office in Central Milton Keynes. This role will see the successful candidate who has experience working in a smaller firm work closely with the firms clients to prepare accounts in line with modern accounting standards alongside producing reports/information to senior colleagues.
The Assistant Accountant will do the following;
- Assist in the execution of clients assignments; working closely with clients including owner managed businesses as well as large corporations and partnerships
- Preparing their accounts and producing management information
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Assistant Accountant?
- AAT qualified who has experience working in a smaller firm
- Attention to detail
- Ideally suited to somebody that has finished their AAT qualification with the desire to progress onto ACCA (this will be funded as part of the package)
- Strong communication skills
Working for a reputable accountancy practice that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next step in their accountancy career within an industry leading business.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 01908 044009 to find out more.