Assistant Management Accountant
Salary £23000 - £29000 per annum
Consultant Helen Stratis
Date posted 07 October 2016
Professional Services company is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their rapidly growing team. You will be based in London and be responsible for assisting the London Financial controller with the production of the management accounts.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be based in at the Central London office and responsible for the following:
- Calculate variances to budget for monthly written commentary
- Preparation of expense accruals
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets register
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Preparation of inter-company schedules and reconciliation of Group debtors, including profit and loss items
- Calculate management fee accruals and arrange collection
- Produce quarterly sales return
- Assist with audit
Your key skills:
- Ad hoc queries of Finance and Management teams.
- ACCA / CIMA studier (or equivalent qualification)
- You will have a few years' experience as an Assistant Management Accountant accountancy / accounts payable background who knows the basics and wishes to progress
- Adaptable and hands-on approach
- Good Excel skills
- Previous experience within Professional Services will be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please click to apply or contact me directly.