Consultant Bradley Jepson
Date posted 06 October 2016
A Financial Accountant position has recently become at a FTSE 100 property company within their central London based finance team.
Financial Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Assist with the quarterly consolidation process
- Preparing and posting journals
- Contribute to the production of the Annual Report
- Support the debtors reconciliation
- Control the group’s suspense accounts
- Assist with controlling the balance sheet, performing quarterly reconciliations and resolving any unsubstantiated balances
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly reporting to the groups partners
- Assist in the preparation of subsidiary financial statements
- Control the roll-forward of prior year sets of financial statements
- Part Qualified through ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in group consolidation
If you are interested in this Financial Accountant role and feel you have the required skills then please get in touch or click apply.