Salary £28000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Laura Jackson
Date posted 06 October 2016
A new opporunity has arisen for a Cash Accountant at a Billion Pound turnover retail company based in North London. They offer excellent benefits along with outstanding career progression.
Responsibilities for the Cash Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Perform weekly bank statement uploads
- Perform weekly reconciliations of all Receipt bank accounts (multi-country/currency bank accounts)
- Calculate and post transaction costs based on acquirer reports
- Calculate and post transaction cost accruals based on the forecast model
- Calculate and post foreign exchange differences between the acquirer and the accounting system
- Key member for the implementation of a new reconciliation system, requiring detailed understanding of cash feeds, payment types and bank accounts
- Assist the Finance Manager in the implementation and maintenance of robust month end processes and internal controls to meet the demands of a rapidly growing business
- Preparation and maintenance of robust and accurate balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard
- Assist in the interim and year end audit process with preparation of information for external auditors
- To assist in any other ad hoc projects as required by the Finance Manager to ensure that objectives and deadlines are met
- Month end reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
This international business are well recognised in the retail space and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the Cash Accountant role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.