Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Lewis Elsey
Date posted 05 October 2016
An exciting contract Financial Accountant position has recently become available working for a global leading media business based in Central London.
About the Financial Accountant role:
Working closely with the relevant department heads, the Finance departments in the UK and the US as well as professional external consultants, you will provide key financial analysis and Financial reporting required in order for the group to comply with the relevant tax and accounting standards and corporate governance.
- Monthly reporting, P&L and KPIs for non revenue generating divisions in the group
- Prepare and report quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets
- Interpret and analyse financial data
- Monthly and Quarterly preparation of Management Accounts pack and KPI packs
- Detailed reporting of performance to our investors
- Group Consolidation budgeting and accounting
- SunSystems and Microsoft office 2010 upgrade and integration
To be successful in this role you should have a strong numerical background, experience in the preparation of statutory accounts and excellent excel skills.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to be a successful Financial Accountant then please apply below.