Salary £25000 - £32000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 05 October 2016
This rapidly growing business are looking for an experienced and part-Qualified Management Accountant to join their business in a role that offers progression, development and long term growth within the larger group.
Reporting to the Group Accountant, in an autonomous role, your core duties will include:
- Prepare a full set of monthly management accounts for multiple business units
- Prepare a monthly flash-report to directors and investors
- In-depth analysis and interpretation of the results
- Calculating and posting monthly journals
- Processing WIP, accrued income and accrued expenditure
- Provisions, accruals & prepayments
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Control account reconciliations
- Managing the fixed asset register
- On-site business partner to Directors, with duties including; Ad-hoc analysis & costing
- Daily cash reporting – banking of cheques, BACS notifications for debt recoveries team
- Manage multiple Bank Accounts in multiple currencies
Key Management Accountant requirements:
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a Management Accountant role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including Pivot Tables & VLookups
- Familiar with using an advanced finance system, e.g. Sage, SAP, Oracle etc
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving working processes and supports company plans and policies
- Able to demonstrate ownership of tasks assigned and tenacity to progress them, including influencing others and managing the expectations of senior management.
- Motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- Working with People
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate who is Part-Qualified and is looking for an opportunity to work in an autonomous role that offer genuine opportunities to progress, learn and develop.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.