Salary £21000 - £24000 per annum
Location South West London
Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 04 October 2016
An exciting opportunity of Accounts Assistant has just become available at an media business based in South West London. Reporting in to the Financial Controller this role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression
About the Accounts Assistant role:
The Accounts Assistant has overall responsibility of company credit cards, petty cash, fixed assets and supporting the finance department with ad hoc projects.
- Processing staff expenses and cash advances efficiently and accurately
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing and processing distributor sales and costs
- Central point of contact for petty cash including posting petty cash expenses
- Coding and calculating fixed assets and depreciation
With experience of working in a similar role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This music business within the media space are well recognised and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career including studying or looking to study a professional finance qualification, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.