Consultant Bradley Jepson
Date posted 04 October 2016
A Financial Accountant position has recently become available within a global Property company within their London based finance team.
Financial Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Accounts receivable, including invoice processing, tenant liaison, cash posting and credit control
- Service charge accounting and reconciliation working in conjunction with the property team
- Insurance recharges and related monthly reconciliations
- Other balance sheet reconciliations
- Migration of property management system
- General support of the Group Financial Controller and Financial Controllers
- Potential future management oversight of the transactional team of 4 covering sales and purchase ledger, balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations, VAT returns, client account reporting, lending bank reporting
- An understanding of service charge accounting would be an advantage
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive nature.
- A good understanding of real estate accounting would be beneficial but not essential.
- Depending on the level of candidate there may be an element of team management in the roll
If you are interested in the above Financial Accountant role then please get in touch or click apply.