Finance Business Partner
Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 19 September 2016
An exciting Finance Business Partner role has recently become available within the FP&A department of a UK Leading gaming organisation based at their head office in Milton Keynes. Reporting into the FP&A Manager, this role will act as business partner to the operational and commercial team during budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
This will involve working closely with senior management in the preparation of the cash flow budget, reviewing the capital budgeting proposals, preparing regular, insightful analysis on the trading performance alongside assisting with acquisition processes.
The Finance Business Partner will do the following;
- Provide analysis and commentary on the trading performance of the business
- Work closely with senior management in the preparation of the Cash Flow budget
- Regular performance reporting and supporting business planning on overall performance and acquisition evaluation
- Preparing detailed forecasts and budget analysis to understand risks/opportunities
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Finance Business Partner?
- Part qualified / finalist ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent)
- Experienced in double entry accounting, budgeting forecasting etc.
- Proven experience ideally within retail industry
- Strong analysis skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders
Working for a renowned gaming organisation that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Finance Business Partner would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 01908 044009 to find out more.