Salary £28000 - £35000 per annum
Location West London
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 06 September 2016
A media company in West London are looking for an Assistant Accountant. It involves a mix of transactional finance & management accounts. The purpose of the Assistant Accountant is to ensure that finance operations and processing run smoothly and efficiently. To be a key point of contact with the rest of the business, ensuring that the agenda of financial controls and management is a priority.
- Responsible for the groups credit control and ensure overdue balances are chased and escalated in line with the company policy
- Cash flow management & forecasting
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts- accruals, prepayments, journals etc.
- Process payroll on a monthly basis liaising with HR
- Bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc project based work
- Assisting with accounts payable & receivable during busy periods/ holidays
- Key point of contact for finance queries
You need to have some relevant experience- within credit control but also month end accounting.
Please apply to email@example.com or 02075098759 if you’re interested in this Assistant Accountant role.