General Ledger Accountant
Salary £33000 - £37000 per annum
Location West End
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 30 August 2016
A start up advertising/ technology company, based in Central London are looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their growing finance team. The purpose of this role is to assist the UK Managing Director with all core accounting duties, including presentations to senior management, being able to push back on sales people etc.
- Experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable and a solid understanding how AP/ AR modules fit into the general ledger
- Experience with journal entries and account reconciliations
- Inter-company journal entries & invoicing
- Liaise with Management Accounts to ensure correct invoice coding
- Assist in the preparation of key Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Month end Accruals & prepayments
- Assist with adhoc projects set by the Senior Management Team
The General Ledger Accountant will need hands on working knowledge of Netsuite, having processes transactions. Again, given the start up environment, it's important this candidate is willing to pitch in where ever needed.
If you're interested in applying for the General Ledger Accountant role please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 02075098759.