Salary £18000 - £25000 per annum
Consultant Robert Gibbons
Date posted 30 August 2016
A rapidly expanding manufacturer based in Northamptonshire is currently looking for an accounts professional to join their team. You will possess exceptional organisation and numerical skills, attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and the ability to adhere to a tight working deadline partnered with the ability to communicate with all levels of seniority both internally and externally to join our business on a permanent basis.
The role is to account for the expanding workload of the team due to continued growth of the wider group and will offer excellent progression opportunities long-term.
The Finance Assistant position will report to the Finance Manager and responsibilities will include:
- All day to day bookkeeping of sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the Community Team with client requests and payments
- Prepare accounts to trial balance
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts and presenting these to the Directors in a professional manner
- Competent in accounts and bookkeeping
- Studying towards accountancy qualification e.g. AAT, ACCA, CIMA
- Excellent IT literacy including strong Excel
- High accuracy and attention to detail
Apply now or for more information on this Finance Assistant role contact Rob at email@example.com