Operations Finance Business Partner
Salary £32,000 - £40,000 per annum + Hybrid
Consultant Charlotte Manuel
Date posted 09 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/newly-qualified-accountant 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 accountancy Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 32000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Operations Finance Business Partner Liverpool City Centre Hybrid working
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Business Partner, the Operations Finance Business Partner will develop models for monthly, periodic and long-range performance and finance forecasting to feed into the annual budgeting and strategic review process.
• Using, monitoring & querying the periodic management accounts outputs, focusing on driving performance
• Enhancing the financial performance information available to Operations
• Confidently communicating with other key stakeholders and management teams
• Build and develop Excel financial models to support key contracts including summary reporting. Models will need to be easily adaptable and easily followed by users.
• Periodic P&L & contract performance reviews with operational leads
• Creation of financial and performance reporting tools for new contract implementation, along with embedding the use of these into Operational activities.
• Provide timely financial or forecasting
• Liaise with the Management Accountants to ensure processes and models are understood and accurately reflected on consolidation.
• To support the Head of Commercial Accounting, Commercial Business Partners & wider Finance function in continually embracing emerging technology to enhance the operation of the department
• Part or Qualified accountant
• Management accounting experience involving experience of financial reporting, KPI preparation and communication and management reporting.
• Ability to set up & maintain detailed forecast models using Microsoft excel or other tools where necessary
• Proven ability to convey financial information to non-financial managers
• Power BI (or similar) knowledge and ability to set up reports using Power BI desktop
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Business partnering or commercial accounting experience
Liverpool City Centre and hybrid working.
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: BoltonDate posted: 30 June 2022A very successful property management business based in Bolton are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. The role is to assist with Transactional and month-end finance duties for the wider business.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 28 June 2022Reporting to the Divisional FC the Finance Analyst will play an integral role in the team providing accurate information to identify and implement key efficiencies and improvements within the Business Unit. Working in a fast-paced environment the role will certainly keep you challenged, offering you the chance to lead from the front with real development and progression opportunities within a high performing Finance function based in Warrington.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WirralDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are proud to represent a successful business based in Bromborough as they seek to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 28 June 2022SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WARRINGTON £25,000 HYBRID + PROGRESSION
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: Newton-Le-WillowsDate posted: 28 June 2022Finance Analyst - Newton Le Willows, Hybrid £30,000-£35,000 + study